dj's - Producers - illusionists
The Verdugo Brothers (Marcos & Antonio) started out as young magicians with aspirations to become world-famous illusionists like David Copperfield and Siegfried & Roy. Subsequently, they were introduced to the Los Angeles rave scene in the late 90’s where they fell in love with DJing.
Following the success of their number one chart topping release “Down for You” with Charles Feelgood in 2006, they would spend the next 5 years traveling all over the United States and in 2007 they went international with gigs in Montreal, Canada; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; and Jesolo, Italy.
After touring and performing with the likes of Grammy-award winning artist Moby, Grammy-Nominated Tiesto, and many other high profile DJs, they realized the importance of becoming true artists. Especially with the evolution of technology, virtually anyone can DJ. So in 2011, they decided to attend one of the premiere music production schools in Los Angeles to hone in on their skills and began working on a merger between the worlds of Magic and EDM. They are currently signed to Manufactured Superstars’ label, Manufactured Music, Tiesto’s original label Black Hole Recordings and Bad Boy Bill’s imprint Menage Music.
• The Verdugo Brothers “Medusa” charted in Beatport’s Top 100 Progressive charts
• The Verdugo Brothers’ music is supported by Top 100 DJs: Blasterjaxx, Markus Schulz, Thomas Gold, Carl Cox and Danny Avila.
• The Verdugo Brothers signed to Black Hole Recordings (Tiesto’s original label), Menage Music (Bad Boy Bills label), and Manufactured Music (Manufactured Superstars’ label)
• The Verdugo Brothers have been featured guests on Los Angeles’ Power 106FM, San Francisco’s 99.7 House Nation FM, Matt Darey’s Nocturnal Radio and Ajuna Beats Worldwide Radio
• The Verdugo Brothers are supported by popular EDM blogs: EDM Tunes, YourEDM, EDM Sauce and many others